Jan 16, 2007
i just found out from State Dept Health that the person who gave me hiv knew they had it for over a year. never used protetion with me. why would someone do that.
Response from Dr. Horwath
I don't know why he would do it, but the lesson for all other readers is that you need to use condoms all the time and protect yourself from people such as this. There are people in the world who knowingly and unkowingly have unprotected sex. Everyone need to take responsibility for protecting themselves.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Hiv 3 Months Window Mean 12 Week Or 13 Week?
- How To Increase Cd4 Count?
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- Can You Be A Carrier Of Hiv But Not Suffer From It?
- Massage Therapy For Neuropathy
- Difference Between Active And Inactive Hepatitis C
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.