need help

i just found out from State Dept Health that the person who gave me hiv knew they had it for over a year. never used protetion with me. why would someone do that.

Response from Dr. Horwath

I don't know why he would do it, but the lesson for all other readers is that you need to use condoms all the time and protect yourself from people such as this. There are people in the world who knowingly and unkowingly have unprotected sex. Everyone need to take responsibility for protecting themselves.

my lover has been told that he may have HIV , and I don't know what to do
How rapidly does health go down