Jan 16, 2007
i just found out from State Dept Health that the person who gave me hiv knew they had it for over a year. never used protetion with me. why would someone do that.
Response from Dr. Horwath
I don't know why he would do it, but the lesson for all other readers is that you need to use condoms all the time and protect yourself from people such as this. There are people in the world who knowingly and unkowingly have unprotected sex. Everyone need to take responsibility for protecting themselves.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Touching Vagina
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Touching Blood?
- Emotional Effects Of Stds
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.