|my lover has been told that he may have HIV , and I don't know what to do
Jan 16, 2007
my lover has been told by his dentist that he may have HIV, I would like to talk to him about this , but I don't know what to say. Can you help , and tell me what should i do to help him .
| Response from Dr. Horwath
First, he needs to get tested to see if he really does have HIV infection. Although the dentist may have seen something that made him suspect HIV, there is no way to tell without getting an HIV test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Don't Know How I Got Hiv?
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Your Body Get Rid Of Hep C?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.