Resources for family of person with HIV

Earlier this year I tested positive for HIV. Since my diagnosis, I've done alot of research and have developed a decent understanding of the condition. I have decided to talk to my family and let them know (I've almost let it slip a few times and I would rather have the conversation on my terms). Can you recommend a book or two (or even a pamphlet, video, or whatever) that I could give my family when I tell them? Taking the mystery out of HIV removed alot of the fear for me and I believe it would be helpful for them also. I don't want to overwhelm them, however, as they will only have a few days to digest this information when I visit later this month. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Response from Dr. Horwath

There are many informative web sites:

www.amfAR.org www.projectinform.org www.aids.org www.aidsonline.com

and, of course: www.thebody.com

MAN TO MAN?
my lover has been told that he may have HIV , and I don't know what to do