|How Do I tell her
Jan 16, 2007
I tested +ve 5 months ago but I haven't been able to disclose this to my wife. Please advice on the best way to handle this.
| Response from Dr. Horwath
You need to tell your wife. There is no way you can continue without informing her. If you are concerned about her reaction, you need to consider how much worse it might be if you continue to withhold this information. In any case, you need to tell her now. It is the right thing to do.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep B From Dried Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.