Jan 16, 2007
how long do hiv germs survive in a drop of blood as well as on blood stains exposed to air
| Response from Dr. Horwath
HIV does not survive outside the body very well. It requires intimate contact or injection with a needle to transmit it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- Is Autoimmune Hepatitis Contagious With Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.