Dating HIV+ and HIV-, Also Long term relationship

I recently started dating a women (about 3 weeks) and she told me last night that she was HIV+. I have never been in a situation like this and I really care about her. What are my risks? Can we ever have kids? Can we ever have a normal Relationship?

Response from Dr. Horwath

Sure you can have a normal relationship, if you choose to. This will depend entirely on your ability to accept that she is HIV+ and what goes along with that. If she is not already in treatment, then some day she may need to start. The risk to you is very minimal if you use condoms for sex correctly and always. Yes, children are possible. This would require careful planning.

Nerological Manifestaions of HIV
depression from medication