|worried on zoloft
Dec 19, 2006
Zoloft has been the only drug to successfuly treat my depression. However im scared that my body will get used to the drug and just stop working. I still have depression from time to time and my doctor wants to increase my dose to 100mg. But i want to save it if i become really depressed. Will this drug lose effectiveness over time. The drug has made me myself again and i dont want to lose it.
| Response from Dr. Horwath
If you still have symptoms of depression, then you most likely need a higher dose. It does not lose effectiveness over time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.