depression

hi my name is philippe ..i am hiv for 15years .it is normal then someday i feel so depresse i want to drop everything about my med and just wait to got aids he make me feel more tired and the point of it to take all this medicine who do not make me happy but sad more and more .and to see a mental health who will gave me another pill .no thanks.

Response from Dr. Horwath

It's best if you give treatment a try. Your feeling of giving up is a symptom of depression, which makes people feel hopeless. Treatment will help you to feel hopeful again and to be able to see a future for yourself. Try it.

BiPolar Disorder and HIV
generalized vs localized