Dec 19, 2006
hi my name is philippe ..i am hiv for 15years .it is normal then someday i feel so depresse i want to drop everything about my med and just wait to got aids he make me feel more tired and the point of it to take all this medicine who do not make me happy but sad more and more .and to see a mental health who will gave me another pill .no thanks.
| Response from Dr. Horwath
It's best if you give treatment a try. Your feeling of giving up is a symptom of depression, which makes people feel hopeless. Treatment will help you to feel hopeful again and to be able to see a future for yourself. Try it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Touching Vomit Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Touching Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.