HIV positive Husband but Negative Kids and Wife
Dec 19, 2006
I have searched thru your forums, and noone seems to have asked this question.. My husband and I have been married for over 3 years. We have 2 children. During the pregnancies I, and both children tested negative for HIV during normal pregnancy testing. If my husband is testing positive now, is it possible that he contracted HIV 3 years ago and just never passed it on to us?
Response from Dr. Horwath
It is possible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Genital Warts When Giving Oral Sex?
- How Does Hydrogen Peroxide Cure Vaginal Infections?
- Will Penicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- Are Body Itch, Joint Pain, Numbness HIV Symptoms?
- Are Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes In Back Of Head Sign Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.