Dec 19, 2006
My wife recently had an physical and it stated she's a hepatitus B carrier. What does that mean in terms I can understand.
| Response from Dr. Horwath
It means that she has the hepatitis B virus, but she is not suffering from any illness from it at this time. In some people, hepatitis B remains relatively inactive and does not serious illness if they remain otherwise healthy (don't drink, don't use drugs that may damage the liver, etc.).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Linked To Osteoarthritis
- Does Sore Always Mean Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.