Dec 19, 2006
My wife recently had an physical and it stated she's a hepatitus B carrier. What does that mean in terms I can understand.
| Response from Dr. Horwath
It means that she has the hepatitis B virus, but she is not suffering from any illness from it at this time. In some people, hepatitis B remains relatively inactive and does not serious illness if they remain otherwise healthy (don't drink, don't use drugs that may damage the liver, etc.).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Blood In Semen After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.