Stages of AIDS

I just found out that a family member has been diagnosed with AIDS. His speech is affected due to a brain tumor. He can hardly walk, he's very week, excellent appitite but loses weight at a very rapid rate. He has blurred vision, personality changes and looks terrible. My family is very "secretive" about how bad it is. I say he is pretty close to dying. The dr. told us that if he gets phumonia that it will be the end for him. In your expert opinion, without examing him, would you say he's in the last stages of AIDS?

Response from Dr. Horwath

He certainly appears to be gravely ill. Perhaps his doctor could give you a more precise answer.

BI Polar and Sexual appetite
very high doses of zoloft and xanax xr?????