Anxiety & HIV meds
Dec 19, 2006
I suffer from sever anxiety and lack of sleep. My Doc has me on 300mg of Trazodone before sleep. My combo is Abacavir/3TC/Atazanovir/Ritnovir. Is there a better option than Trazodone as it makes me very drozy during the day and I feel listless?
Response from Dr. Horwath
There are some shorting acting sleep medications, such as temazepam (Restoril), zolpidem (Ambien), and eszoplicone (Lunesta). With these, you should feel better during the day.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Headache During Seroconversion
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Severe Back Pain And Vaginal Bleeding
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.