Dec 19, 2006
I had to stop taking my cholesterol meds because of my new meds.I am asking if fish oil is ok to take with truvada,agenerase liquid and fuzeon.I have been reading the inserts and don't find a reason not to.But i know with agenerase you can't have vitamin E so i am concerned.Thank you
Response from Dr. Horwath
I don't see a problem with the combination. To be safe, take them several hours apart, and there is no chance of an interaction.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Psoriasis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Give Someone An Std?
- Is A Venereal Disease The Same As An Std?
- What Causes Vaginal Dryness In Young Women?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.