Dec 19, 2006
Response from Dr. Horwath
The "bigger tummy" may be a side effect of your medications. Discuss the problem with your doctor to see if there is anything that can be done to adjust your treatment and avoid this side effect.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Itchy Balls?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Hpv Cause Dizziness?
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.