Dec 19, 2006
About 6 Months ago. I accidently Smoked a Cigarette that belonged to a AIDS infected Person that he had just lit. I have been worried sick about this. Can I be at risk of Contracting Aids from my lips touching his saliva on the cigarette. PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP. Thank You
Response from Dr. Horwath
No, you cannot get HIV from this contact.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can Flagyl Treat Vaginal Cysts?
- Syphilis Treatment Before Penicillin
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.