HIV poz for 3 yrs
Dec 19, 2006
I am an alcoholic and was diagnosed with acute pancreatitis and have depression. How can I stop this vicious drinking? I want to stop but AA is too much like talking to a wall. I am from Pittsburgh Pa
Response from Dr. Horwath
You urgently need an alcohol detox treatment center. Acute pancreatitis can be life threatening and is a direct result of your alcohol abuse. Get treatment now or risk very serious threat to your health and well being.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- How Do You Know If You Have Oral Thrush?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Animals Give You Stds?
- Can Steroids Cause A False Negative?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.