|is it ok to take lofepramine in themorning instead of night time
Nov 25, 2006
hi i've been prescibed lofrpramine and was told to take one 70 mg dose at night before bed i have taken twice now and it made me have a very strange nights sleep kept waking every half hour feeling wide awake so i've tried taking on morning instead the third day and i slept better is it ok to this or do i need to consult my doctor thanks
| Response from Dr. Horwath
I'm not familiar with lofepramine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sinus Infection An Ars Symptom?
- Muscle Ache Sign Of Seroconversion
- Burning Urethra After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.