ryan white coverage
Oct 15, 2006
Does the ryan white grant cover inpt. psych tx. for depression with suicidal ideations in Va.?
Response from Dr. Horwath
In general, Ryan White covers medical treatment for HIV/AIDS, and it does provide for mental health treatment in some Ryan White funded clinics.
I don't know the answer to your question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.