|ryan white coverage
Oct 15, 2006
Does the ryan white grant cover inpt. psych tx. for depression with suicidal ideations in Va.?
| Response from Dr. Horwath
In general, Ryan White covers medical treatment for HIV/AIDS, and it does provide for mental health treatment in some Ryan White funded clinics.
I don't know the answer to your question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do Symptoms Of The Mouth Begin If Hiv Infected?
- Muscle Stiffness And Peripheral Neuropathy
- Does Drinking The Night Before Affect Hiv Tests?
- Chances Of Contracting Hiv After One Unprotected Exposure
- If You Swallow The Semen Of Hiv Infected Person Can You Get Hiv?
- Hiv And Mouth Ulcers
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.