Signs of HIV
Oct 15, 2006
What is the soonest that signs would show that you may have HIV?
Response from Dr. Horwath
The average time between infection with HIV and the development of symptoms is approximately 10 years in people who do not seek treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Rubbing Vagina?
- Can You Get HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Is Hair Loss An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.