Oct 15, 2006
Can HIV affect sleep patterns, causing Insomnia and lack of sleep, without any aid from Meds that deliver a drowsy sensation?
Response from Dr. Horwath
Yes, insomnia is a very common problem in people with HIV infection. The cause is not clear, but HIV has effects on many body functions, and sleep is one of them.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Sharing A Cigarette?
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- What Is The Risk Of Toilet Splash?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.