AIDS Virus Outside the Body
Oct 15, 2006
How long does the AIDS virus survive in seminal fluid outside the body?
Response from Dr. Horwath
Not long enough to be a viable source of infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Bactrim Ds Treat Chlamydia?
- Cipro Dose For Chlamydia
- How Long Does It Take For The Results Of A Hepatitis B Test?
- Red Bumps On The Vaginal Area With White Heads On Them
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.