T-cell counts and stress
Oct 15, 2006
Has there been any data published that shows a correlation between decreasing stress and increased t-cell production?
Response from Dr. Horwath
Not specifically, but there have been some studies looking at the relationship between psychiatric diagnoses and T cell counts. These have not shown a direct relationship.
Clearly, stress has some effect on our health, but scientific evidence linking stress and T cells has not been found.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.