HIV + GYM + BLOOD
Oct 15, 2006
Hi, At the gym i go to the bicep curl machine is very popular and the arms pads are all torn up. I was lifting hard and my arms scratched up against the pads to the point were i was bleeding... a lot. Could i get hiv this way if some 1 eles bleed on this machine like me? It wouldnt be hard to bleed from it due to its all torn up.
thanks for your time.
Response from Dr. Horwath
No, you cannot.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Are Night Sweats A Sign Of Hiv Infection?
- Are Purple Bumps On Side Of Mouth Cheeks A Sign Of Hiv?
- Can Having The Flu Interfere With The Hiv Test Results?
- Can I Get Hiv From Getting Rimmed?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.