Oct 15, 2006
Could you comment on the HIV/AIDS controversy i.e. that HIV is not actually proven to cause AIDS?
Response from Dr. Horwath
The scientific evidence is overwhelming that HIV is the cause of AIDS. Those who believe otherwise are responding to superstition and fear rather than to the factual evidence.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Vaginal Sex Condom Broke
- Do People Catch HIV From Anal Fingering?
- HIV Risk Of Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Nipple Sucking Risks
- Odds Of Infection Sharing A Toothbrush
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.