HIV/AIDS Wellness and Practical Strategies for Managing Mental Health and Depression in the Workplace

I have put together this conference here in South Africa. I want to know what sort of topics will benefit delegates. Workplace programs on this subject are almost non existant here. Many people have shown great interest to attend this, but I don't know what topics we should cover. This conference is designed for HIV/AIDS Coordinators/Counselors, Doctors, Nurses, EAP Managers/Officers, Training Coordinators etc.

Response from Dr. Horwath

There are several important topics for a workplace conference like this. It should include topics such as 1)HIV prevention, 2) general education about HIV (how it is and is not transmitted, how does HIV testing work, what is the course of infection, what are the signs and symptoms, etc.), 3) current HIV treatment guidelines, 4)how to talk about issues like sex and drugs (the risk factors for HIV).

The U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC) website has a lot of information on HIV, including prevention, treatment, and related topics. It should also provide links to other sites with information on the related topics.

memory loss
Girlfriend is withdrawing after testing positive. Is this normal?