progression of vl and cd4

HI I've beean sick for five years. My cd4 is 340 qnd my vl 3400. Is this the average? if not what is? how much longer should I expect to be without therapy? thanks

Response from Dr. Horwath

The 2005 DHHS guidelines recommend starting antiretroviral treatment if CD4 count falls to <350 cells/L or the HIV-1 viral load rises to >100,000 copies/mL.

For those individuals with CD4 counts >200 cells/L, other factors are usually considered in the decision to start treatment, such as the rate of CD4 cell count decline, HIV viral load, and patient understanding and commitment to the proposed treatment.

A rapid fall in CD4 count or a very high plasma HIV RNA level (>100,000 copies/mL) would support starting treatment at the higher end of the 200-350 cells/L CD4 count range.

Mood Swings and personality change
diagnosis: schizoaffective disorder