|I had touch his wound with my finger
Sep 14, 2006
Dear Dr. Ewald Thank you for your time taking. sir, i have an confusion and stress. My friend have and minor accident in his hand. After few days i had applied and antibiotic powder on the wound. After I rubbed gently on the powder surface not on the wound directly. Then immediately i wash my hand with soap liquied on the hot water. there is any chance for infection? Please give me answer and releave me from the stress. Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Horwath
No, there isn't.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Stinging Pain?
- Is Tingling In Feet An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.