Could Sweat cause HIV infection?

Recently, I happened to take care of my friend in the hospital. I stayed with him all nights, cleaned him and did all essential helps to him. Later, after diagnosis I came to know that my friend is hiv +ve and he is in end stage (CD4 39 very low). My fear is now I had been with him and when ever i shifted him from bed to another or so. i had contacted with his sweat (no blood, tears contacts). Will I get hiv infection through his sweat? I am in confused state please clarify ?

Response from Dr. Horwath

No, you cannot get HIV infection through caring for your friend and coming into contact with his sweat.

Risk of HIV infection from blood test
Fuzeon Help