Risk of HIV infection from blood test

I went for a blood test at a pathology lab upon recommendation by a doctor. My concern is that I am not sure if the person taking my blood used the right procedures and hence put me at risk for HIV infection. I am however absolutely sure that she used a sterile syringe needle. (I saw it myself.)

She also swabbed some alcohol on my arm before she took my blood.

My worry is this : The small funnel like apparatus which she placed the syringe needle through to draw my blood may have not been clean. I observed the funnel like appratus for about 2 minutes before she placed the syringe needle through it.

If there was HIV infected blood stains on this small funnel like apparatus AND the syringe needle came into contact with this blood..AND THEN introduced into my blood stream when she drew my blood will I be at risk of a HIV infection??

The syringe needle was sterile when she took it out and before she placed it through the funnel like apparatus. She also used alcohol on my skin (but not on the needle) before she pierced my arm for blood.

My only concern is if the syringe needle can pick up HIV infected blood present on the surface of the small funnel like apparatus and then put me at risk when introduced into my bloodstream.

Can the HIV virus be picked up by the needle from the plastic surface and introduced into my blood? Please help. I've been thinking a lot about this.

Response from Dr. Horwath

No, the HIV virus cannot be picked up by the needle from the plastic surface and introduced into your blood.

Where does aids come from?
Could Sweat cause HIV infection?