|Zoloft and facial tics
Jul 29, 2006
My 10 year old son is taking 50mg of zoloft daily for anxiety disorder. We notice he has a facial tic, he scrunches up the left side of his face kind of like when you try to push up glasses on your face without using your hands. Will this always be with him as long as he is taking the zoloft?
| Response from Dr. Horwath
Facial tics such as this are a side effect of Zoloft. It might respond to a dose adjustment. Discuss it with the doctor
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flaky Skin After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.