|hep c dangers
Jul 23, 2006
can this be transmited to me through normal activity. My boyfriend was just diagnosed.
| Response from Dr. Horwath
Hepatitis C can be transmitted during sexual activity, including vaginal and anal sex. Also, there is a high rate of co-infection with Hepatitis C and HIV. This means that someone with one of these viruses is more likely to have the other because they are transmitted by similar routes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dangers Of Vaginal Infections
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.