Severe anemia HIV positive

I was sent to the hospital for severe anemia and they find out that I was Hiv positivem I havent get the results from the viral test yet, Do you think what I have is aids if it is like that how long can I live?

Response from Dr. Horwath

At this point, the only thing we know is that you are HIV positive. The anemia may or may not be related to the HIV. The diagnosis of AIDS is based upon your CD4 count and whether you have any of the AIDS-defining illnesses. If you have an AIDS-defining illness or your CD4 count is < 200, then that would constitute a diagnosis of AIDS.

In either case, there is excellent treatment available and you should live a long and productive life if you make sure to get treatment from someone who is experienced in the field of HIV treatment and take proper care of yourself.

Zoloft?
Pain Management