|hiv on toilet paper
Jul 13, 2006
I have recently become worried that I may have been infected with hiv after using toilet paper in a public restroom that I had blown my nose with, I noticed there was a wet patch on the tissue that had touched near my mouth, and I was afraid that this may have been semen, although I was not entirely sure. Is there anything for me to worry about?
| Response from Dr. Horwath
No, you can't be infected in this way.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Toilet
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Condom Leak Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.