|HIV+ and Oregon
Jun 12, 2006
I am HIV+ and unemployed. I live in Portland, Oregon. Are there any services available for me. If so can you guide me where to go.
| Response from Dr. Horwath
You can try calling the local board of health or the local medical school to see what programs they have available.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.