treatment in Brazil

Hello docs,

Since Ive found out Im positive Ive been learnig a lot about it here at 'the body' wich has been the most and best useful tool for me. Id like to ask your opinion about treatment in Brazil(our government offers us 16 drugs)but I can afford my own if Ill have to in the future.Thanks in you so much!!

Response from Dr. Horwath

Brazil is known throughout the world as having very progressive and active prevention and treatment programs for HIV. The Brazilian government has taken an active and innovative role in making antiretroviral medications available. I would encourage you to take advantage of what's available.

Marriage
Ejaculation and being positive