|treatment in Brazil
May 27, 2006
Since Ive found out Im positive Ive been learnig a lot about it here at 'the body' wich has been the most and best useful tool for me. Id like to ask your opinion about treatment in Brazil(our government offers us 16 drugs)but I can afford my own if Ill have to in the future.Thanks in you so much!!
| Response from Dr. Horwath
Brazil is known throughout the world as having very progressive and active prevention and treatment programs for HIV. The Brazilian government has taken an active and innovative role in making antiretroviral medications available. I would encourage you to take advantage of what's available.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.