May 4, 2006
I was recently tested for HIV via the rapid test, finger prick, I have only been with my wife for the past six years..How relaible is a negative. Do I need to have another test done? I think sometimes my mind thinks to much..
Response from Dr. Horwath
The HIV serology test is highly sensitive and you can be confident about the results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Have Molluscum Contagiosum And Not Have Growths?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.