i told my kids

my daughter told me that her father walked into her room and try to put her shorts down, I have been having problems with her and she has lied, but this is something very big my husband says its not true, that she just dont want him around so she could get over on me since im softer with her, i'm lost i try to find the true he is hiv+ and i decided to tell the kids only to see if my daughter will come out and tell me if she lied i exxplained to her he has no other family i cant throw him out to the street specially on a lie, im confussed i still dont know the true. he told me that he left it to me if i wanted him out. now i now that he goes into his mood changes and i wonder if he could of had done something like this because of his sickness.HELP ME

Response from Dr. Horwath

You need to get some professional help. Don't try to solve the problem on your own. Take your daughter to her pediatrician and talk about the problem with him or her. The pediatrician can help you to assess what happened to your daughter, and then to make a better decision on what to do about it.

Clearly, if your husband sexually abused your daughter, then he needs to be removed from the home. You cannot allow your daughter to continue to be exposed to sexual abuse, if that is what is happening. Please get professional help as soon as possible.

Dating someone whit HIV
Rapid Test