Paxil versus Lexapro

I have switched from 40mg of paxil to 20mg of lexapro in the last 3 weeks. I am far more tense and aggressive after switching to lexapro? is that common, or could it just be the difference in drugs?

Response from Dr. Horwath

People react differently to various medications. In your case, feeling more tense and aggressive may be related to the different effects of the 2 drugs, or it may have to do with the rapid switch from Paxil to Lexapro. Rapid discontinuation of Paxil is sometimes associated with uncomfortable symptoms, such as tension or irritability.

Fast progressor vs slow progressor
Dating someone whit HIV