HIV Positive or NOT
May 4, 2006
I have had unprotected sex with many women and wonder if there are any early signs of hiv that I should look out for. I know that I should get tested, but would like to know if there is anything right now that I should be aware of? Please reply as soon as possible with any answers.
Response from Dr. Horwath
First, you need to stop having unprotected sex. Second, you should get an HIV test.
After the initial HIV infection, the average time to develop any symptoms or illness is 10 years.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.