herpes and others
May 4, 2006
how do i get tested for herpes and syphlis
Response from Dr. Horwath
The test for syphilis is a simple blood test.
The diagnosis of Herpes simplex usually involves examining the lesions, which can be oral, vaginal, anal or on the penis. The lesions can be tested by doing a swab and then a culture for Herpes simplex virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- After Using Pep Is A Three Month Window Period Accurate
- Can Putting A Finger In A Vagina Cause HIV Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.