|herpes and others
May 4, 2006
how do i get tested for herpes and syphlis
| Response from Dr. Horwath
The test for syphilis is a simple blood test.
The diagnosis of Herpes simplex usually involves examining the lesions, which can be oral, vaginal, anal or on the penis. The lesions can be tested by doing a swab and then a culture for Herpes simplex virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Jock Itch A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Cold Feet After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.