|ginseng and hiv meds
May 4, 2006
am hiv+ since 2001,started (truvada-reyataz-norvir) on Nov 2005.i have a long history of depression/anxiety.recently thought of taking the Ginseng capsules 535 mg per day,but am not sure if it is ok to take them with my hiv regimen.Shall i go ahead,or there could be a negative interaction between my regimen and the Ginseng. CD4 901 VL undetectable Cd% 20 thanx.
| Response from Dr. Horwath
I am not aware of any problematic interactions between ginseng and your HAART regimen.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do The Health Departments List People With Hiv?
- Why Would Someone Have An Indeterminate Hiv Test And Then It Be Negative?
- What Are The Chances Of Women Contracting Hiv From Males?
- Having Sex Just Once With A Hiv Positive Person
- Bodybuilding And Hiv Positive
- Hiv Rash And Bumps On Forehead
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.