|ginseng and hiv meds
May 4, 2006
am hiv+ since 2001,started (truvada-reyataz-norvir) on Nov 2005.i have a long history of depression/anxiety.recently thought of taking the Ginseng capsules 535 mg per day,but am not sure if it is ok to take them with my hiv regimen.Shall i go ahead,or there could be a negative interaction between my regimen and the Ginseng. CD4 901 VL undetectable Cd% 20 thanx.
| Response from Dr. Horwath
I am not aware of any problematic interactions between ginseng and your HAART regimen.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Can I Do To Ease The Pain From Genital Herpes?
- Transmission Of Herpes From Mouth To Vagina
- What If I Test Positive For Chlamydia After Exposure?
- Symptoms Of Herpes Simplex 1
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes The Day After Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.