can he do that?

i was once married to hiv- man, who when i was undetectable loved me with all his heart. when my viral load changed, we started having more problems which lead to divorce. my question now is, can he go around and share with everyone of my status even though he is still negative? what are my rights? how can i get him to stop?

Response from Dr. Horwath

Since he is not your physician or priest, he is under no obligation to protect your confidentiality. You can ask him to stop, but you cannot force him to do so.

It may be ethically wrong, crude and mean for him to talk about your HIV status, but it is not illegal.

Memory Loss
my partner is hiv+im-