hypomanic reaction to meds
Apr 25, 2006
I'm bipolar II and tend to be very sensitive to drugs. My doctor gave me a once a day cocktail which made me agitated and hyper. I think it was the Norvir. Will this pass?
Response from Dr. Horwath
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Hiv And Short Term Memory Loss
- Why Am I Getting Herpes Outbreaks Every Few Weeks?
- What Kind Of Blood Test Do You Use For Herpes?
- What Effects Can Gonorrhea Have On The Body?
- What Causes Hpv Other Than Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.