hypomanic reaction to meds
Apr 25, 2006
I'm bipolar II and tend to be very sensitive to drugs. My doctor gave me a once a day cocktail which made me agitated and hyper. I think it was the Norvir. Will this pass?
Response from Dr. Horwath
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What Is The Worst Hpv Type?
- What Damage Can Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
- What Can Happen If Hpv Goes Untreated?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Treatment For Perineal Herpes Sore
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.