Could this be HIV related?
Apr 25, 2006
I have been HIV positive for 8 months. All my bloodwork is great and I am not on any meds. My problem is I have developed diarreaha and have had it off and on for about a month. Could this be related to HIV? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Horwath
You need to see a doctor about this. Intermittent diarrhea for a month is a cause for concern with or without HIV. You may have some gastrointestinal infection or other illness causing the diarrhea, and you need to have it evaluated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Often Do You Need A Hepatitis A Vaccine?
- Lorazepam For Peripheral Neuropathy
- Will Shingles Affect My Sex Life?
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What's The Difference Between Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.