confused and angry

My boyfriend just told me he is positive, we have been sexually active(unprotected) for the last 2 months, and then yesterday he email me that he is positive, havent tested myself, how is the risk that im also infected..i had tested myself before i went to visit him cause we are in different countries and i was negative...when should i test myself, im so horrified to go and test, im so stressed up and i might die of stress, i stil love him though he did such an awful thing by not telling me...i wil appreciate you answer

Response from Dr. Horwath

You should get tested now. If the test is negative, you may repeat it in 3 months. If both test are negative, then you can feel confident that you have not been infected.

Also, always make sure to use condoms during sex in the future.

Memory Problems
Valproic acid