When do i need med?

I was dignosted with hiv in augus and my Dr.told me i was very healthy and did now want to put me on med now, when do i take it, i do no want take med, i hear hoorible stories, if i stil keep health, eat well, don do drug,drin, party could that help to prolog from me taking those med.I myself fel i would want die now but i am not suicidal just tired of life, i just want togo to the other side where there work for me to do

Response from Dr. Horwath

When your doctor says that you are ready to take antiretroviral medications, then you should take his advice. There is absolutely no doubt that these medications prolong lives and improve the lives of people that take them appropriately with a doctor's supervision.

boyfriend recently converted
MISSION TO DIE