|My new partner tested posative
Apr 8, 2006
First thank you fro being here to help people like myself. My partner is now posative and I thought first to leave him out of my ignorance and fear but I love him and see him for him more then the problem he faces. With that said I have a concern. I often will bite my lip or inside my mouth and bleed. He loves to open mouth kiss. He does not seem to have any bleeding in his mouth. Can I contact hiv from this kissing with blood or open sores in my mouth/ The other question is how long after brushing should we wait to kiss incase are gums have bled from tooth brush activity. Thank you so much for your help and answeres to my questions.
| Response from Dr. Horwath
Kissing is an extremely low risk activity.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Fingering Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.