|zoloft and kaletra/combivir .are they safe togrther?
Apr 8, 2006
i am takeingkaletra and combivir.is it safeto mix?
|Response from Dr. Horwath|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Sore On Tongue?
- Is Red Eyes A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sore Throat Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Bloody Nose After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.